As a Wellhead Equipment Manufacturers, share with you.
The following items should be paid attention to when installing and maintaining the throttle valve:
Choke Valve Wellhead
The valve often needs to be operated, so it should be installed in a position that is easy to operate.
When installing, pay attention to the medium direction to be consistent with the direction of the arrow marked on the valve body.
1. The source of throttle body sediment is more complicated, but it can be summarized into the following categories:
1. Mechanical impurities in the oil or dirt, asphalt, carbon residue and other dirt precipitated by oxidation accumulate in the throttle gap.
2. As the oil ages or is squeezed to produce charged polarized molecules, and there is a potential difference on the metal surface of the throttling gap, the polarized molecules are adsorbed to the surface of the gap to form a strong boundary adsorption layer, the thickness of the adsorption layer It is generally 5-8 microns, which affects the size of the throttling gap. When the above accumulated and adsorbed matter grows to a certain thickness, it will be washed away by the liquid flow, and then reattached to the valve port. This repeats itself, forming a flow pulsation.
3. When the valve port pressure difference is large, due to the high temperature of the valve port, the degree of squeezing of the liquid is increased, and the metal surface is more susceptible to friction to form a potential difference. Therefore, when the pressure difference is large, clogging is likely to occur.
4. PCV exhaust gas source: the combustible mixture in the combustion chamber enters the crankcase through the piston gap and is mixed with engine oil vapor to form a mixture. In order to avoid dilution and pollution of the engine oil, the mixed gas will be drawn into the intake port by the crankcase forced ventilation system (PCV) to participate in the secondary combustion. After this part of the exhaust gas enters the intake duct, it will condense to form a liquid state due to the decrease in temperature. The "unstable components" in it will oxidize and condense at high temperatures, forming grease and attaching to the surface of the throttle.
5. In-depth lubricating oil for turbocharged compressors: For turbocharged engines, exhaust gas driving is generally adopted, that is, the high-pressure exhaust gas generated by the exhaust duct is used to drive the turbine, and the compressor blades in the intake duct are driven by coaxiality. The airflow supercharged in the intake duct is formed. However, under long-term and severe working conditions, coaxial bearings are prone to infiltration and volatilization of lubricating oil, and then the inflation efficiency increases exponentially, and it is easier to form heavy oil pollution and increase the adhesion of the throttle body deposits.
6. Fuel vapor discharged from the carbon canister: Among the fuel vapor adsorbed by the engine carbon canister, as long as cyclopentadiene is easy to form throttle valve deposits, it can oxidize and condense to form colloidal grease under continuous high temperature.
2. Maintenance and cleaning of throttle valve
When the throttle valve is obstructed by sediments, the throttle opening value becomes turbulent, and the engine cannot be controlled stably and accurately. The opening value is too low to cause difficulty in starting, unstable idling or abnormal flameout; when the engine accelerates or decelerates , The throttle valve cannot respond in time will cause acceleration delay or sudden speed increase.
Copyright © Yulin Machinery Corporation All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap | Powered by |