As a Wellhead Equipment Manufacturers, share with you.
Many customers report that the valve always fails, but they don't know how it is, whether it is a quality problem or an operation problem. Today, the butterfly valve manufacturer will tell you about it.
Hydraulic Gate Valve
1. Whether there are defects such as blisters and cracks on the inner and outer surfaces of the valve.
2. Whether the valve seat and the valve body are firmly joined, whether the valve core and the valve seat are consistent, and whether the sealing surface is defective.
3. Whether the connection between the valve stem and the valve core is flexible and reliable, whether the valve stem is bent, and whether the thread is damaged or corroded.
4. Whether the packing and gasket are aging and damaged, whether the valve opening is flexible, etc.
5. There should be a nameplate on the valve body, and the valve body and nameplate should include: manufacturer's name, valve name, nominal pressure, nominal diameter and other identifications.
6. The opening and closing position of the valve during transportation should meet the following requirements:
(A) Gate valves, stop valves, throttle valves, butterfly valves, bottom valves, regulating valves and other valves should be in the fully closed position.
(B) The stopcock and ball valve closing parts should be in the fully open position.
(C) The diaphragm valve should be in the closed position, and it must not be closed too tightly to prevent damage to the diaphragm valve.
(D) The disc of the check valve should be closed and fixed.
7. The spring-loaded safety valve should have a lead seal, and the lever-type safety valve should have a heavy hammer positioning device.
8. The action of the disc or spool of the check valve should be flexible and accurate, without eccentricity, displacement or skew.
9. The inner surface of the valve with rubber lining, enamel lining and plastic lining should be flat and smooth, and the lining layer and the substrate should be firmly bonded without cracks, bubbling and other defects.
10. The flange sealing surface should meet the requirements without radial scratches.
11. The valve must not be damaged, missing parts, corrosion, or nameplate falling off, and the valve body must not be dirty.
Our company also has Hydraulic Gate Valve on sale, welcome to contact us.